Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

4

.. years ago when it happened. First time I saw.... HER


When years are passing by like days,
and in my hand your hand is placed,
that beautiful smile crosses your face,
a simple touch can still make my heart race.
 
It all stared with two best friends, a beauty and a fool,
I love you as much now as I ever did before,
this love is not a transient feeling based on a mood,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was that bliss can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I became "We",

Have a long way to go, so much to achieve and abundant to see,
I can still smile and say with love and truth baby, 
I love you... Happy Anniversary. 
 P.S. Pardon my sense of unromantic-ness and all for its been a very dam long time since I've written anything, courtesy of current on-going situation, technology and engineering.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: